【Job Opening】 Graduate Institute of Artificial Intelligence Cross-Disciplinary Technology is seeking full-time faculty members.
1. Tenure-track faculty positions at the level of Assistant Professor or above......
【Job Opening】 Two Faculty Positions available at Graduate Institute of Intelligent
...invites applicants major in Data Science,
Operations management, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Automation related fields......
【徵才】國立臺灣科技大學產學創新學院能源永續科技研究所誠徵專任教師 (2名) (公告日期：111.11.01)
電話： 02-2737-6713 (袁先生)
二、擬聘員額：專任教師2名，起聘日期 (112.02.01) 配合本校聘用流程與相關規定。
(1) 已獲博士學位(預計於 112 年 01 月 31 日以前可取得博士學位者， 須檢附指導教授出具之證明函)，助理教授資格以上。
(2) 至起聘日止，依據技術及職業教育法第 25 條，「應具備一年以上
與任教領域相關之業界實務工作經驗，但於施行(2015 年 1 月 14 日)前已在職之專任合格教師，不在此限。前項與任教領域相關之 業界實務工作經驗之認定標準，由中央主管機關定之。」
(4) 大學部、碩士班及博士班歷年成績單影本；各級學位證書影本； 教師證書影本(選項)。
(5) 可開授課程一覽表（附 syllabus 樣本）。
(7) 檢附相關教學教具(選項，具有撰寫教學專用書、創新課程設計、 研發教材教具、教學策略與方法及科技融入教學等之經驗)。
【About the selection of advisors】
According to the first industry-academic meeting of our school, in order to encourage the participation of all co-teachers, each professor is limited toGuidance to the institutes of the academy at mostcommonTwo master students. Students are requested to confirm that they are on the list of two when choosing a supervisor.
【Industry-University Innovation College Credit Credit Application Form】
Please click to download:Application Form for Credit Credit of Institute of Smart Manufacturing Technology
Please click to download:Energy Sustainability Science and Technology Institute Credit Credit Application Form
【Job Opening】 Two Faculty Positions available at Graduate Institute of Intelligent Manufacturing Technology, College of Industry-Academia Innovation, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C.
1) Tenure-track faculty positions at the level of Assistant Professor or above.
2) Graduate Institute of Intelligent Manufacturing Technology invites applicants major in Data Science,
Operations management, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Automation related fields.
2. Qualification and Selection Criteria
Candidates should have a doctoral degree awarded by a university listed on the Reference List of Foreign
Universities (or the List of Recognized Universities in Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau)
published by the Ministry of Education, Taiwan.
3. Expected Starting Date
Starting from February 1, 2023 or August 1, 2023.
4. Remuneration and Benefits
The remuneration will be based on the provisions of the same salary standards as used for regular fulltime faculty members of Taiwan Tech. In addition, a monthly housing stipend of NT$6,000 will be issued
for foreign scholars.
5. Rights and Responsibilities
1) The initial contract period is to be one year and each continuing contract period is to be two years.
2) Faculty should teach at least 3 courses every academic year.
3) During the contract period, faculty should not hold other part-time jobs or positions apart from their
teaching and research work at Taiwan Tech. However, faculty are allowed to teach off-campus up
to four hours per week if written approval is given by Taiwan Tech.
4) During the contract period, faculty who are qualified to participate in the Labor Insurance and the
National Health Insurance programs should enroll in both programs. For those who do not meet the
qualifications for Labor Insurance or NHI, Taiwan Tech may assist in obtaining Parts 1–5 of the
“General Insurance for International Technological Cooperation Personnel.” Taiwan Tech will
subsidize 65% of the insurance fee, the faculty member will have to pay for the remaining 35%.
5) Pension Contribution during the Contract Period 12% of the faculty member’s monthly
remuneration will be set aside as their Pension Contribution during the contract period. 50% of the
pension contribution will be deducted from the faculty member’s monthly remuneration as his or
her Voluntary Pension Contribution, and the other 50% will be funded by Taiwan Tech as its Mandatory Pension Contribution. Taiwan Tech will open a special account at a financial institution
for interest and account management.
6) The contract will be terminated upon the expiration date. The faculty member should abide by all
the regulations of Taiwan Tech during their period of employment. Taiwan Tech may dissolve the
contract at any time if the faculty member fails to perform his/her duties or violates relevant
7) During the contract period, the faculty member should not resign before the semester ends. If he or
she has to resign for any reason, a resignation application should be submitted three months before
the last day of work. The project teacher shall not leave his or her position until Taiwan Tech has
approved the resignation and the faculty member has completed the resignation process.
6. Required documents
1) Curriculum Vitae (please specify your e-mail, phone number, and address)
2) Copies of B.S., M.S. and Ph.D. diplomas
3) Copies of Undergraduate and graduate transcriptions, including B.S., M.S. and Ph.D.
4) Copy of teacher certificate issued by the Ministry of Education (If applicable)
5) Passport Copy
6) Complete publication list and please provide a copy of full papers in the latest 5 years.
7) Work experience and proof of seniority
8) Statement of research and teaching plans.
9) Two Letters of Recommendation
10) Other additional supporting documents (such as awards or patents).
*Please Email the required documents to Graduate Institute Director, Professor Kung-Jeng Wang at
firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to Secretary, Ms. Hannah Chen at email@example.com
Review of applications will begin on November 1, 2022 and continue until the position is filled.
[Recruitment] Full-time teacher of the Institute of Artificial Intelligence Interdisciplinary Research, College of Industry-University Innovation, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology
Deadline for receipt: May 30, 111, with postmark as proof. Please send letters to:
No. 43, Section 4, Keelung Road, Daan District, Taipei City 106
Artificial Intelligence Interdisciplinary Research Institute, College of Industry-University Innovation, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology
Appointment level: Assistant professor or above full-time teachers
Proposed post: 1 full-time teacher, the starting date is in line with the school's employment process and relevant regulations.
(1) Possess a doctorate degree in related fields such as information, electrical machinery, electronics, etc. at home and abroad, with expertise in information security and other related fields.
(2) Until the date of employment, according to Article 25 of the Law on Technical and Vocational Education, “should have more than one year of practical work experience in the industry related to the teaching field, but those who have been on the job before the implementation (January 14, 2015) Full-time qualified teachers are not subject to this limitation. The standards for the recognition of practical work experience in the field related to the teaching field mentioned in the preceding paragraph shall be determined by the central competent authority.”
(3) The school shall not employ any of the following circumstances:
(1) Committing the sexual assault crime specified in Article 2, Paragraph 1 of the Sexual Assault Crime Prevention Act, shall be determined by a verdict of guilt.
(2) The gender equality education committee of the school (hereinafter referred to as the gender equality committee) or the relevant committees constituted according to the law confirms that the sexual assault is true.
(3) It is necessary to terminate the contract and refrain from serving as an educational practitioner for life after investigation by the School Sexual Peace Association or the relevant committee formed by law to confirm that there is sexual harassment or sexual bullying.
(4) It is confirmed that there is sexual harassment or sexual bullying after investigation by the School Sex Peace Council or the relevant committee formed by law, and it is necessary to terminate the contract, and it has been decided not to serve as an education practitioner for one to four years during the control period.
(5) The case is determined by the competent education administrative agency to meet the second paragraph of Paragraph 6, Article 9 of the Remedial and Continuing Education Act.
(6) The competent education administrative agency has determined that it meets the conditions specified in Subparagraph 3, Paragraph 6, Article 9 of the Remedial and Continuing Education Act, and shall not be employed or employed for one to four years during the determination.
Documents and works to be attached:
Copy of academic experience certificate, university and graduate school transcripts.
Authors directory and executive research project directory.
Full text copy of the most representative works, at most 5.
Detailed available course syllabus.
Proposal for future research projects.
At least two letters of recommendation (for fresh graduates, a recommendation letter from a supervisor should be attached)
Newly recruited teachers should provide at least 1 year proof of practical work experience in the field related to the teaching field and helpful for teaching.
Other documents useful for review (such as awards and patents).
Contact: Mr. Lai, Email:firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 02-27301214
※ Those who pass the preliminary examination will be notified for an interview. Please be sure to indicate the telephone number and E-mail for convenient contact. ※The submitted documents will not be returned regardless of whether they pass the preliminary examination or not.